Just about everyone has some sort of mobile device, be it a tablet, smartphone or laptop.These people are also searching for a business that offers your services. If your site does not function properly on their variety of devices, they won’t waste time trying to make it work.
Test your web pages for mobile-friendliness here: https://search.google.com/search-console/mobile-friendly
A mobile website is one that has been designed to be responsive. This means the site can detect what kind of mobile device it is being viewed on. It then adapts itself to fit and function properly on the device.
Here are 5 reasons why you should have a mobile site:
1. Social media shares are huge on mobile devices because they are so easy to do. Your content, pictures, and videos will get shared more often because your website is readily accessible on mobile devices.
2. Google favors mobile-friendly sites in the search engines. That means they rank mobile-friendly sites higher.
3. A mobile-friendly site means more opportunity for sales. If the visitor’s experience on your site is fast and straightforward and NOT clumsy and difficult, of course, you will have a better chance of a sale.
4. Users on mobile are bigger buyers! Why? Because more often than not they quickly browse for what they want, checking for info before buying.
5. And finally, the most important reason is that most people now have a mobile device or two. Why ignore the majority of your customers?
Reach out to us if your website has mobile issues. Visit our website: http://www.crazymonkeymedia.net.